Free Book shows you what you NEED to know about Child Custody in Virginia!
Ah, remember the oh so popular show the Brady Bunch? Well, when you stop to think about it, the Brady bunch was a blended family! I don’t ever recall seeing an episode that involved the other parents (sources say the writers made Mike Brady a widower and that Carol Brady was divorced) BUT – wow – can you imagine the custody battles that could have been written into this show?! Coordinating mid-week visitation, overnights, extra-curricular activities and weekend schedules for six children could have been a NIGHTMARE!
You may have your own Brady Bunch, or you may be thinking about ending a marriage but need to know what could happen to your parental rights. Either way, if you have questions about child custody in Virginia, this FREE resource is available to you!
This FREE book will inform you on how courts determine child custody in Virginia.
This book helps you navigate through the following issues:
- I am not married and have never had my child’s paternity determined by the court.
- You and your spouse have agreed to separate, but cannot reach an agreement on primary custody or visitation for your minor child(ren).
- Your spouse has abandoned you and/or your children.
- Your think you may be entitled to child support, but just don’t know where to start.
- You have been told you are obligated to pay child support, but don’t think you can afford it.
- Should I ask the courts to intervene, or can I make my own arrangement with the other parent?
This FREE resource covers subjects such as:
- How to file for child custody in Virginia
- What is the difference between legal custody and primary physical custody
- What factors will the court consider in my custody case?
- What are options for visitation?
- Will I have to have supervised visits with my child if I am not awarded custody?
- Advantages of Hiring a Family Law Attorney
This E-Book is designed for you if you have minor children and need custody determined in Virginia.
Here’s How You Can Get Your FREE copy of “Who Get’s The Kids”:
Just enter your first name and email below and I’ll send you a link to this FREE resource.
I hope this goes without saying, but just in case, here goes: Your decision to download this FREE resource does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between us. This book does NOT contain legal advice, and EVERY case really is different.
Finally, in case you’re skeptical (like me) about typing in your personal information – don’t worry about me giving away, selling, or trading your contact information with any third parties. I hate when people do that to me – and I won’t do it to you.