Free Book shows you what you NEED to know about Divorce in Virginia!
Remember the days of the 1980’s version of “Divorce Court”?
The show has been updated and is actually still around today! – BUT – don’t be misled about the divorce process in Virginia. Divorce law is distinct to the state you live in. So don’t take too many notes while watching couples fight it out on TV. You need real resource, specific to YOUR state.
This book will help you learn how to GET THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME IN YOUR DIVORCE!
This book helps you navigate through the following issues:
- You want a divorce but don’t know where to start.
- You and your spouse have agreed to separate, but cannot reach an agreement on how to divide your property and assets.
- Your spouse has abandoned you and/or your children.
- Your spouse has been physically abusive to you, and you have decided to get out of your marriage.
- Your spouse has cheated on you.
- What if we have kids?
If you’re separated and thinking about divorce, you may have already realized the following:
- EVERYONE (and I mean, everyone) has an opinion about your decision to leave your marriage. Some friends want to throw you a party, while others may be staunchly opposed. Personally, I am not a fan of divorce – I think broken families are not God’s design. On the other hand, I’ve been there, and have personal experience with divorce.
- Your emotions may be more complicated than you expected. You may be feeling relieved that you have made a decision to move on with your life, but no matter how strong you are, remember it’s ok to mourn the loss of what you expected for your marriage. Hold on tight, let the emotions run their course, hold dear to family and friends that care for you, and just keep stepping forward.
- There is no “one-size-fits-all” solution. What may have worked in one person’s divorce case may not work for you. There are several factors involved in the outcome of your potential divorce, including the length of the marriage, whether children are involved, and sometimes even the circumstances leading to the divorce. Every case is different, and the details of YOUR particular case matter.
That’s why I want you to take a look at this book. I’m hoping it can help you navigate through this sometimes confusing process.
This FREE resource covers subjects such as:
- How to Get a Divorce in the State of Virginia
- Common Divorce Myths
- Your Property Rights Created By Marriage and Divorce
- Benefits of Using A Property Settlement Agreement
- Advantages of Hiring a Family Law Attorney
- Kids and Divorce
This E-Book is designed for you if you are thinking about divorce in Virginia.
Here’s How You Can Get Your FREE copy of “Preparing For “D” Day”:
Just enter your first name and email below and I’ll send you an email with the link to this resource.
I hope this goes without saying, but just in case, here goes: Your decision to download this FREE resource does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between us. This book does not contain legal advice, and EVERY case really is different.
Finally, in case you’re skeptical (like me) about typing in your personal information – don’t worry about me giving away, selling, or trading your contact information with any third parties. I hate when people do that to me – and I won’t do it to you.